GIRL SENDS SMILEY FACE WHAT DOES IT MEAN
Girls why do you put smiley face on emails or texts or whatever - GirlsAskGuys
Idk it means I'm happy at the moment. Search titles only Posted by Member:
- If she is greeting you in another language she may be trying to shake things up and make it more interesting.
- It's all to convey emotions, avoid misunderstandings, and lighten the mood.
- She asks to hang out with you or see you in person.
- If she texts you back with a picture of something you gave her with smiley faces, she's trying to affirm that she likes you back, and she appreciates your gift. I don't ask for them, she just sends me pictures:
- It's a very yin and yang thing. I think she really liked the earrings.
DESCRIPTION: Be cautious of drunk texts. Over thinking will backfire on you. Andrea, Nothing irreversible happened, I am being patient, and won't haste things.
We chat every day almost and on-off all day especially at night. It sounds like she has a thing for you, but may also be playing head games with you. If she's sending you pictures of herself, that's even better. Rarely a reciprocated compliment thrown my way, even after I point out every beautiful thing about her, she opens up some about her feelings, but never much more than you might tell a work friend.
Girls why do you put smiley face on emails or texts or whatever
What Guys Said 5. I wrote her she was beautiful and I was glad she accepted to be my model and I think she blushed. That would be step Sendz. I invited her to an evet and accepted to go with me. These can be indicative, but sometimes girls just send drunken texts out of their ridiculousness and love for the world.
Most Helpful Opinion mho Rate. That would be step 1. If she leaves it at ambiguous "busy" she's probably trying to be nice about letting you down, or is completely booked either way, it's better to leave the ball in her court.
- What does it mean when a guy responds with a smiley face?
- She has sent me random pictures of places and some pictures of herself.
- Guys, is it a dealbreaker for you if a potential partner doesn’t regularly shave her legs?
- So there's this girl I like.
I've been single for 10 months to give myself time to heal, and I went back onto the same dating site I met the woman on 4 years prior, and she found me and asked me to text her again. To me, it means I want to continue to talk to you and I like to talk to you. I'm no match to the other guy in terms of the looks, but I have a good, high paying job. Maybe I'm just so far in the friend zone my head started thinking this way..