HOOK UP TWO AMPS IN CAR
Installing Multiple Car Audio Amplifiers
LED strips in car?
- Connect the batteries in the car with a large ground wire and ground it in metal. RCA cables Now that you have your power and ground wires connected you'll need to give your amplifiers a music signal usually the RCA cables run from the head unit.
- As for the remote wire, since you are only running two amps you can just do the wire in a series.
- The relay will then connect the 12 volt signal to the amplifiers and other components.
DESCRIPTION: Try using a distribution block that turns your main power lead into however many you need. Before you turn on your car, make sure all connections are solid and correct. If you choose to run your ground wires to one point you can also use a distribution block. This is crucial to achieve perfect precision with 4, 6, and 8 or more sub woofers.
Connect all speakers through the adjacent speakers that are pre-wired through the car. If this current draw exceeds the rating of the head unit the circuit can burn out completely. How do i hook up two amps in my car? Make sure all amps are properly grounded and REMnd. That being said, any grounding method that is both safe and effective while keeping out noise is a good method. Now if you want one sup per amp, then simply hook up the subs to the amp as you normally would. Nov 2, Messages:
Installing Multiple Amplifiers
You can get away with one fused distro box if you want. This is because a head unit turn on circuit can only supply about mA on average. An amp that is rated at w RMS Root Mean Square, or the average watt the speaker is intended to receive and play with set for 1 ohm can Hook Up Two Amps In Car two 2-ohm subs rated at w RMS. When the head unit is turned on the remote lead triggers the relay which connects terminals 30 and 87 together, sending a 12 volt signal to all of the electronic components. If your amplifiers will be powering dissimilar speakers subs, mids, tweeters, etc. Dry cells have no battery acid and are extremely safe in a vehicle.
If power is red wire, ground is black, and remote is blue, then you will have an easier time keeping track of your wires and what they connect to. There are three ways to go:
If you have a really powerful amp that's w RMS or higher, then you can really power multiple subs at once without any problem. You don't need to fuse them. The Car Audio Help DVD catalog includes five different videos covering many areas of car audio installation and custom fabrication. Are you sure you want to delete this answer?
- How do i hook up two amps in my car PLEASE HELP?
- It works but its not great. What I needed to know what kind of distro block I'll need, and whether I'll need a fused distro block or not.
- Power Wire
- I'm not trying to build a killer system
Actually they ARE lesbians you idiot or at the very least bisexual. Look up the definition.
Sorry for German: can you Report this, or send me a link to another Source on the Web (Mail address in my other post ? Thx!
god damn i love the body of this girl and i am loving the clip.
eu encheria esses lindos peitoes de porra
dios como me ha puesto esta tia con semejante pelambrera en los sobacos y en el conejo mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
so damn fucking hot!
What a dirty bitch. Love it!