FULL HOOKUP CAMPING IN BROWN COUNTY INDIANA
It is conveniently located to the arts town of Nashville where we enjoyed seeing the shops and eating a few meals. Add a Review View Campground Website.
- As folks have said, the sites have electricity only, so load up water as you come in.
- Many sites have some sort of lake access or lake view, and others have only a short walk to a nice view or access. We used this park as a place to hibernate for a couple days en route to Mor Ryde in Elkhart on Labor Day weekend, and arrived Thursday afternoon.
- During fall leaf season, the views of the hills will be spectacular and the campgrounds will be full. Each month, direct to your email inbox, we'll send the best camping news, tips, recipes and more, to enhance the camping lifestyle that you love so much.
- We were put in the one spot, I think in the entire park, where a tree blocked our rooftop dish.
- Bathroom was surprisingly clean.
Registration at park service building 3 miles away. This campground is closing for good at the end of October, All but one restroom closed. Some RV sites looked like tent-only to me. Nashville has wonderful shops and eateries. Our " super site " was nothing but ordinary.
DESCRIPTION: Roads were dusty as no one seemed to observe the 5mph speed signs. Not much of anything is nearby; mostly a depressed area in a very old neighborhood.
I think our rate included the daily fee, but I am not really sure. There is a gigantic pool nominal fee and a lodge with a casual restaurant. We have a 41' 5th wheel and a dually truck and there was plenty of room for both without disconnecting for our stopover. Water got warm enough to shower!
Nashville Indiana Campgrounds
In the past, our only complaint was the size of the sites. We stayed 3 night during the week. During fall leaf season, the views of the hills will be spectacular and the campgrounds will be full.
I'm guessing that the electrical system gets overloaded, as many of the RV sites are used by amp tent campers with multiple crock pots, lights, etc.
We drove and rode our bikes through this area, and it appeared clean and family friendly but was WAY too congested for our liking. All sites have cable plugs but we didn't use.
Visit the nature center to see the rare, state-endangered timber rattlesnake. We had a picnic table and fire ring. We had a nice view of Lake Monroe.
- Enjoy the Outdoors - Camp at eXplore Brown County
- Camping here in the fall is great - even though it rained this year - we still loved bike riding, campfires, and the holiday lit campsites. Horseback riders have their own entrance in the park's SE corner, which leads to the horsemen's campground.
Fantastic, Id love join in with them
hard delicious whipping ,awesome marks . oh yeah ! mood is best ! great whipping video !
You should always prepare yourselves for a trip to the beach. OK we got suntan lotion, check. Beer cooler.lounge chairs.
this scene never gets old. god damn she fine as fuck
I really love a woman with big breast cause i. love to sucking big tittsk titts
I want to punch the stupid fucking prick. Shes clearly not enjoying it. Bastard!