EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HOOK UP SUBS
Installing Subwoofers in a Car
A good sound system is just what you need! Stereo receivers, pre-amps, and integrated amplifiers rarely have subwoofer output jacks or offer bass-management options.
- Don't show this again. Subs and amps should be matched as closely as possible for best performance and longevity.
- It is a fact of life that under the carpets of most motor cars is moisture, brought in from the outside atmosphere and trapped by the carpet. On number 9, it says twine the remote wire with the power wire before inserting in the power slot for amp.
- If your going to do this right you should secure the amp with screws.
- If you have a Chevy and a Sony stereo go to them and tell them you need a Chevy to Sony wiring harness, they will ask you the year of the vehicle and then go pick it off the shelf, these are usually by the install department behind the counter. Always wear safety glasses they could save your eyes.
- For more information read this post on how to set up a subwoofer. By using this service, some information may be shared with YouTube.
DESCRIPTION: Just match the positive and negatives. If it reads OL or 0, you'll need to find somewhere else for the ground.
Use an amplifier that is not cheap because the cheap ones blow up when you crank the volume or use them for long periods of time. Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. Make sure a large fuse is in the fuse holder. Power from the fuse box often is "unclean" and you may hear your engine noise amplified through your speakers.
Everything You Need to Hook Up Subs! Mainland Dating. I laughed when I saw a tray of sandwiches dating tips for single woman in the fridge. everything you need to hook up subs. Hooking up speakers is prettyeasy after you’ve carefully positioned the speakers in your surround-sound home theater. To hook up speakers, you just connect the speaker wires to the appropriate outlets on the A/V receiver. Before you plug and play, though, there are a few points to remember. Keep your speakers in phase.
Installing Subwoofers in a Car
Make cuts on 4 sides down the wire then carefully connect the 4 slits with a slit in the middle all the way around the wire. This is the metal wall under the hood of the car, closest to the windshield. Yuo don't necessarily need a receiver with subwoofer output jacks. The bigger ones also handle lower frequencies better too. Nope, not if you do it properly.
Page 1 of 5.
If it blew you screwed up the wiring. Share Share this post on Digg Del. Do not connect the wire to the battery yet. You want to be running your subwoofers on its RMS rating rather than the peak rating.
- Tips for Hooking Up Speakers
- You want the fuse as close to the battery as possible. Getting this wrong may well overheat cables or even blow the amp itself so make sure your cables and setup are matched.
- Share your voice
- I cannot turn it up any higher than halfway without my amp going into protective mode.
Your amp will always be on when your car is on, but it shouldn't make noise, so its OK. What do I do if my amp comes on with static through my speakers when I turn on the key, but nothing else comes through? Take the line converter and tap those wires into the 6x9 wires. If you want to learn more about subwoofers and amplifiers head to http: Try online nursing courses?
Go to Advance Auto Parts, Autozone, any place like that Does it mean for me to attach the cables together by the wires, and then plug it in? You did put a fuse in didn't you? Set the subwoofer in the trunk of the car.
Who is this goddess?
Perfect hairy movie! Name please!
love to fuck that sub so good.ass is so phat luv it!
Super fine! Thanks for the post.
thank you soooooooooooooooo much
une femme avec un corps de reve, comme on se la souhaite; elle se caresse et elle suce trop bien !
you can tell she enjoys her work